Monday, November 30, 2015

Tunes


Here's some of my favorite songs and what I think are the best lines out of each of them.
1. Wide Eyes - Local Natives, Quietly he sat, between the folds of the tree trunk.2. Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes, You're ever welcome with me anytime you like Let's drive to the countryside, leave behind some green-eyed look-alikes.3. Wash - Bon Iver,  Home, were savage cry, come we finally cry.
4. Sorry - The Moth & The Flame,  How was it we were always running out of love But never walked away?
5. Bold - The Districts, Well I've been touched by the rush of the river one time.
6. Isabella of Castile - STRFKR, I want to keep you to myself,like a dream, I can tell you'll never be all mine.
7. The Girl -  City and Colour, When you cry a piece of my heart diesKnowing that I may have been the cause.
8. Staring at the Sun - TV On The Radio, Note the trees because The dirt is temporary. 
9. Putting The Dog To Sleep - The Antlers,  “I can’t prove to you you’re not gonna die alone,But trust me to take you home." 
10. Pull Me Closer - Static Waves, Stand up, take a breathtime to fake one more show.
11. Tin Man - Future Islands, You offer me a branch of peace that bleeds throughThe thorns that welcomed me.
12. Lost Coastlines - Okkervil River, The ship's deck now sags from the weight of our tracks.
13. House On Fire - Black Taxi, All the girls turn up into sun, find out too late the damage is done
14. Sad Sad City - Ghostland Observatory, Yeah, outer space, it's a lovely placeThe long lost love in flower vase. 
15. Smoke Breathing Monsters - Desert Noises,  Rocketeer in his swimsuit, he’s diving into the corners of my mind. 
I have a lot more favorite songs than this but no one cares about my blog.  So I don't care!

4 comments:

  1. Hey.
    I care.
    Also I like your music, and how you picked your fav lines from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, but I actually read your blog fairly often. I'm just not big on commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a fan of this

    ReplyDelete